- Category: Attractions (continued)
- Category: Camping
- Category: Communities
- Category: Did You Know
- boasts over 14,500 islands
- has unbelievable fishing! World-class sport fish caught here include Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Muskellunge, Walleye (Pickerel), Lake Trout, Crappie, Perch, Whitefish and Northern Pike.
- is 89 km (55 mi) wide and 105 km (65 mi) long
- is exciting! From watersports and romantic getaways, to summer festivals and winter adventures, we're so much more than fishing!
- is the second largest lake in Ontario
- offers 105,000 km (65,000 mi) of shoreline
- touches the Minnesota and Manitoba borders
- wildlife you'll see include the Bald Eagle, Common Loon, Canada Goose, Beaver, Deer, Bear, Moose plus hundreds of other species of birds, fish and animals.
- Category: Dining